The Outpouring Orlando's mission is to spiritually transform lives through expository biblical teaching.
Our Mission STATEMENT
To spiritually transform lives through expository biblical teaching.
Biblical Education - Enhancing the believers life and relationship with Christ through on-going study of the scriptures.
Luke 2:46 - “After three days they found him in the temple, sitting among the teachers, listening to them and asking them questions”.
Evangelism - Reconciling the world back to God through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Matthew 28:19 - “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you”.
Apologetics - Equipping the believer with the ability to combat the culture with a biblical worldview.
1 Peter 3:15 - “but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, as always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,”.
Prayer - Consistently focusing on this essential of the Christian faith empowers both the believer & the church to fulfill God's mission.
Matthew 21:13 - “My house shall be called a house of prayer”.
Acts 2:42 - “And they devoted themselves to the apostles teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.”
Worship - Going beyond what is deserved or justifiable in expression of our gratitude and thankfulness through song.
Psalm 150:1-6 - “Praise the Lord! Praise God in his sanctuary; praise him in his mighty heavens! Praise him for his mighty deeds; praise him according to his excellent greatness! Praise him with trumphet sound; praise him with lute and harp! Praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe! Praise him with sounding cymbals; praise him with loud clashing cymbals!”
- The Bible
- We believe the Holy Scriptures to be the verbal, inspired words of God, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts. We further believe that the scriptures of both the Old and New Testaments are designed for our practical instruction in faith and conduct. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:21)
- The Godhead
- We believe that the Godhead eternally exists in three persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit; and that these three are one God. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Genesis 1:26; Matthew 28:19)
- The Person And Work of the Lord Jesus Christ
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, came into the world that He might manifest God to men, fulfill prophecy, and become the Redeemer of a lost world. To this end, He was born of the Virgin Mary, received a human body and a sinless human nature without ceasing to be God. (Luke 1:30-35; John 1:1, 14, 18; Hebrews 4:15; Philippians 2:5-11)
- We believe that, in infinite love for the lost, He voluntarily accepted His Father’s will and became the divinely provided sacrificial Lamb and took away the sins of the world. (Romans 3:25-31; 2 Corinthians 5:14; Hebrews 10:5-14)
- We believe He rose from the dead in the same body, though glorified, in which He had lived and died and that His resurrected body is the pattern of the body which ultimately will be given to all believers. (John 20:20; Philippians 3:20-21)
- We believe that on departing earth, He was accepted by His Father and that His acceptance is a final assurance to us that His redeeming work was perfectly accomplished. (Hebrews 1:3)
- We believe that He became head over all things to the church, which is His body, and in this ministry He does not cease to intercede and to be an advocate for the saved. (Luke 1:35; 1 Corinthians 15:1-3; Ephesians 1:23; Philippians 2:6-8; 1 Timothy 2:5; 1 John 2:1-2)
- The Holy Spirit
- We believe that the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the Trinity, dwells in every believer immediately after he places his faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and that God provides, through the Holy Spirit, power to live the Christian life. (Romans 5:5; 8:1-9; Galatians 5:16-25)
- We believe that every believer receives grace from God in the form of a spiritual gift, which enables him to function as a member of the body of Christ. (Romans 12:6; 1 Corinthians 12:7; Ephesians 4:7)
- We believe that no one can enter the kingdom of God unless born again spiritually, and that the new birth of the believer comes only through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God. (John 14:6)
- We believe, also, that our redemption has been accomplished by the grace of God, an unmerited gift, given in love by God and not the result of any human works. (John 3:17-18; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Galatians 3:13; Romans 4:4-5)
- We believe that the explicit message of our Lord Jesus Christ to those whom He has saved is to make Christ known to the whole world and that this is the purpose of the church through the individuals within it. (Matthew 28:18-19; Acts 1:8; 2 Corinthians 5:11-21)
- We believe that local churches, gather together for practical instruction in the scriptures, for fellowship with God and with other believers, and for corporate witness to the unsaved world. Our common spiritual goal is to grow toward Christ’s likeness. (Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 2:42-47; Romans 12:5; Ephesians 4:13-16)
- The Rapture And The Second Coming Of Christ
- We believe that a future period of great tribulation on the earth will be climaxed by the return of the Lord Jesus Christ to the earth as He went in person in the clouds with power and great glory to establish His millennial kingdom. But prior to this tribulation, we believe there will be the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ in the air to receive to Himself into Heaven both His own who are alive and remain until His coming and also all who have died in Jesus Christ. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17; Zechariah 14:4-11; Revelations 3:10)
- Eternal State
- We believe that at death the spirits and souls of those who have trusted in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation pass immediately into His presence and there remain in conscious bliss until the resurrection of the glorified body when Christ comes for His own, whereupon soul and body reunited shall be associated with Him forever in glory. All those who rejected Jesus Christ will eternally be separated from God to endure His eternal wrath forever. (2 Corinthians 5:8; Revelations 20:11-15; 21:1-27)
John Daniels, Jr. is the founder and lead pastor of The Outpouring, located in Orlando, FL.
This vibrant church is made up of a diverse group of individuals and families of various ages, ethnicities, and socio-economic backgrounds. The ministry was founded in January 2015.
Pastor John is a dedicated teacher and apologist of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. He possesses a unique and progressive approach to ministry with an emphasis on challenging society’s idea of social normalcy and Christian responsibility.
Prior to serving at The Outpouring, Pastor John served in pastoral ministry for over a decade in Central Florida. Pastor John is a graduate of the University of Central Florida with a B.A. in Communications, and is pursuing a Master of Divinity degree at Reformed Theological Seminary.
He is married to Kenika and they reside in the Orlando area.
Pastor John is a die-hard Florida State Seminole fan, an avid reader, and enjoys watching documentaries based on historical figures and events.